Text: I John 3:1-3
Before attending the class, read the text and think about/answer the questions.
- What did John want these Christians to "see"?
- What was the result of God's great love?
- Why do people who do not belong to God reject (even resent) people who do belong
- Christians are God's children right now. However, what is not apparent to them in
this physical existence?
- What do Christians know?
- What do Christians who place their hope (their confident expectation) in Jesus Christ
- Personal thought/reflection question: what specifically can I do this year to increase
my desire to grow toward Jesus Christ's nature?
Copyright © 2003
David Chadwell & West-Ark Church of Christ
previous page |
table of contents |