by David Chadwell
To place this class in my personal focus this week:
- Reflect on last week's lesson and Jesus' assurance that God takes care of His children.
- Recall in detail past occasions caused by a difficult time when God took care of you.
- For your own benefit, write down a number of those occasions. Do not write out the full account (unless you wish to do so). Use a phrase or a sentence that will recall to your mind the incident.
- Take the time to thank God again for His help and care on those occasions.
Recall one time when you know that God took care of you in a stressful, difficult situation. If possible, come to class willing to share this occasion with the class.
Following are some simple questions that might help you organize your memory.
- Where did you live?
- How old were you?
- Why was this a difficult time in your life?
- What was the situation?
- How were you feeling?
- How did God provide the help?
- What happened?
- How did this affect your life? How did it affect you spiritually?
Thank you for remembering! Thank you for sharing!
Building a Healthy Faith Study Guide (lesson 7)
Sunday morning young adult Bible class, Summer Quarter 1999
West-Ark Church of Christ, Fort Smith, AR
Copyright © 1999
Permission is granted to freely copy and distribute with text unchanged, including author's name.
Link to other Writings of David Chadwell
West-Ark Church of Christ